Saturday, September 4, 2010

Jvc 8 Pin Din Subwoofer

delicatessen

I often wonder how I eat during these weeks, to tell the truth, fine. I'm not complaining. a lot of game meat, sometimes fish the river, sometimes cans of something, sometimes nothing.
in Moxico I must say that having two women in the team gave us a great culinary logistics, infinitely better than last year in Zaire and Kwanza Norte and infinitely better too, of course, that we will have to Kuando Kubango.
however, by way of curiosity, I present a dish Angola:
the Maiumbos , local delicacy!

worms are ground, cooked, other than massongos , which would be more trees and are thick and juicy (see the video post in Kwanza Norte) .
fork as you eat small chips, with the inevitable acts (manioc polenta)
bellyfuls that I did at Léua!
good appetite

0 comments:

Post a Comment