Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wedding Colors Of Pink Champagne And Silver

who does not know where to go last year, does not know where to go throughout the year!

back to Monastier! Eccoci
nei territori Nativi, Tornato all'ovile.
the home mia presenza qui รจ stata Pietrobon Finora only 1% in piu rispetto the concetto dell'assenza: i lavori e le scadenza e dell'Ovni incrociate dell'Angola I was a bit 'abstract from their familiar surroundings and Christmas. Fortunately, the Christmas atmosphere here at home is practically nonexistent.
nothing for the rest of Italy is in complete decomposition.
and Veneto is cold snows.
or rather it snowed. Near Vicenza, there were also at -26 ° and -11 ° Roncade touched the ... however, only now it's raining.

photo by Gloria!

Last year no one knows what to do. as usual.
and however it is also the penultimate FineAnno before the end of the world, you know! then it would be nice to do something ... who knows.

and while I live in my usual state of limbo where no one knows where I go, what to do, what I am, as I come back, if I go back, etc. .... Angola continued my activities and imagine possible designs for the Ovni but I can never complete ...
there I enclose some.
see you in 2011
greetings
MSSM

0 comments:

Post a Comment