Sunday, October 31, 2010

Iowas Bigest Whitetale

Pietrobon


Here I am at home, in the kingdom of Pietrobon!
from Africa to the Alps in a nanosecond, practically!
Well, first I present to Aurora, my new niece pacioccottissima!

these days are all dedicated to the family and relaxing after-work activities Angolan.
homelands show off the impressive autumn days, cold, but at times spectacular. beccatevi such trevisan this sunset!

other activities: short trips in the lagoon, Lio Lio Maggiore and Piccolo, in the company of the legendary David, now nineteen, Greetings!


For the rest all right, adjust to civilized life, albeit with significant problems (see photo, hehehe).
other thing: I put in the line scans of my travelogue corner. Here you find the right link, the page, however, is www.capitan-mas-angola.blogspot.com

a greeting to all

hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment